For the safety of all we are asking everyone to please follow these guidelines
- If you are in the High-Risk category for COVID-19, consider scheduling your appointment for a later time.
- If you have had symptoms of any type of illness or have been in contact with anyone having symptoms, please do not attend your appointment and call us to reschedule.
New loss of taste or smell
- We will be serving one client at a time by Appointment only and ask that you not bring any extra persons including children with you unless they have an appointment
- We will ask that you wait in your car until we are ready for your appointment to limit persons in Salon
- Please wash your hands upon arrival for appointment
- Clients are asked to wear mask when possible
What you can expect from the Salon
- A clean safe environment
- Stations are cleaned and sanitized between clients including tools
- A clean towel and draping will be used for each client
- Contactless Scheduling (make sure we have an updated cell number and you will receive a text confirming appointment instead of handwritten cards)
- Removed all non- essential items thru out our business including magazines and not offering Beverages
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and non-essential contact
- Surfaces in the salon will be disinfected regularly including counters, door handles, and restroom facilities
- We will be maintaining a 6 Ft. distancing rule when able to in the salon: including areas at our front Desk, Dryer area, Reception Area, Breakroom and Stations.
It is our Goal to create a safe environment for everyone!