Health Benefits of Massage
- It increases the oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles.
- Benefits also include stimulation of circulation, an increase in muscle tone, and a balance of the muscular‐ skeletal systems.
- Swedish massage shortens recovery time from muscular strain by flushing the tissues of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes. It increases circulation without increasing heart load.
- As with any massage it is important to drink plenty of water afterwards to flush toxins that have been released from the muscles.
Benefits of Salt/Sugar Scrubs
Scrubs are basically used to remove dead skin. It is their rough texture that helps to remove the dead skin and renew it, causing it to look more youthful.
- Using a salt scrub helps to remove the toxins that block the pores of the skin.
- Sea Salt scrubs even help to facilitate the blood circulation. This causes a natural glow.
- The exfoliating process caused by the scrubs also helps the skin breathe freely.
- Your skin will be silky smooth because of the natural oils mixed with the exfoliate.
Benefits to consider for Hair Removal and Waxing
- After repeated waxing some hair may stop growing, and/or start growing thinner.
- Underarm hair is part of the apocrine sweat glands, which secrete sweat ‐ the hair acts as wick for the sweat ‐ and of course sweat that coats underarm hair is not very pleasant to smell. Waxing your underarm will result in less body odor.
- Our most popular service is eyebrow waxing. The shape of your brows has a great impact on the overall look of your face.
- Bikini waxing has become very popular. The process entails removing the hair from the bikini region by the root. The effects last longer than shaving with less itching and irritation.
- There are three basic styles of bikini waxing: Brazilian, French and Regular. A Regular bikini wax will just take the hair off the sides so no hair will show outside of the panty line. A French bikini wax will remove most or all of the hair on the front part of your bikini line. A Brazilian takes it one step further and removes all the hair over the entire bikini area from front to back.
If you are shaving, please stop shaving at least 3 weeks before your first waxing appointment. We need at least 3 weeks of growth for first time wax removal.