Dear Loyal Clients,
Our plan is to reopen on 6/1. Our goal is to rebook clients who previously had appointments and add clients as we are able. Please be aware that your Stylist will be working a limited schedule as we will only be operating at a 50% capacity in the first phase of opening. We will be in contact shortly with clients who had previously booked appointments dating back to the end of March up thru the first weeks of May. I can’t wait to see everyone’s faces.
PLEASE BE PATIENT with your Stylist as we start to reopen.
What can CLIENTS do to help salons navigate a new 'normal' you ask?
- Know you were missed terribly, and your stylists is grateful for your return.
- Know safety measures were created for all involved.
- Know the importance of coming alone, extra people in a salon compromise everyone.
- Know your stylist cannot physically work 16-hour days 7 days a week, rest is essential for all.
- Know your initial services will take more time.
- Know that coming in sick isn't an option.
- Know that walk-ins will not be an option - call the salon before you leave home.
- Know that rescheduling hundreds of clients will take time.
- Know that when you arrive you will need to wait until your stylist gives you the go ahead before entering the building, having your cell phone handy in your car will help considerably.
- Know that your stylist is thrilled to see you but doesn't want or need a hug, your presence is the best hug ever.
- Know that your health is the biggest concern.
- Know that your stylist may choose to open at a later date than the state you’re in has allowed, being respectful of that decision takes an unimaginable load off his/ her brain and heart.
- Know that if your health is already high risk, you need to wait, your health is more important.
- Know that a 'soft opening ' will be anything but soft.
- Know that your opinion of the entire situation won't change laws and rules necessary for everyone's safety are, keep the conversation to hair and how we can make you beautiful.
- Know that while trying to connect with your stylist there are hundreds of others attempting the same thing, responses will be slow coming as your stylist is preparing everything and answering everyone simultaneously.
- Know, above all else, no one is more excited about your arrival than your stylist- help make it the best appointment ever!
Together we can make this work safely for all